Advanced RAR Password Recovery (or simply ARPR) can be used to recover the lost password for a RAR archive. At the moment, there is no known method to extract the password from the compressed file; so the only available methods are "brute force" and dictionary-based attacks.Features:
- ARPR has a convenient and easy to use user interface
- ARPR works with one protected file at a time (multiple uses of ARPR is possible)
- All compression methods are supported
- Self-extracting archives are supported
- You can select the custom character set for "brute-force" attack (non-English characters are supported)
- You can interrupt the program at any time.
Resuming is supported
- ARPR can work in the background, using the CPU only when it is in an idle state
- ARPR can utilise either a customizable "brute-force" approach, or an effective dictionary-based approach.